This refresher is suitable for individuals who have already taken a Data Protection Awareness course, or those who already have an understanding and wish to refresh their memory.
The course is broken down into the following topics:
- Data Protection Refresher
- A brief catch-up of our awareness training with knowledge checks
- Controller / Processor Scenarios
- When are you responsible as a Controller / Processor
- Handling Data
- Different categories of Data
- Data Storage
- Data Breaches
- Subject Access Requests
- Changes to the regime
- Keeping up to date
The course is evaluated by a 30 minute, 20 question exam requiring a 70% pass mark.